Branco’s pre-construction team will help you eliminate the guesswork.
Pre-construction services encompass the activities performed in planning a project. We work with developers and owners prior to construction to assist in the decision-making process. Our intent is to help deliver a project that meets the owner’s objective. Our pre-construction team participates in design decisions, evaluations, studies, value engineering, value analysis, scheduling, constructability reviews, and more. Design costs, permitting, land acquisition, and life-cycle costs may also be evaluated.
How Our Pre-Construction Services Benefit the Owner
Here is a more comprehensive of our what our pre-construction does for developers and owners:
- Contributes to the design process itself.
- Advises on the construction process.
- Helps develop the cost plan and construction program / method.
- Obtains prices for work packages from sub-contractors or suppliers on a open book basis
- Prepares a site layout plan and drafts the preliminary bid documents
- Assists with any planning application on matters concerning the build phase