A Great Career
If you’re considering a career in the construction industry, consider Branco.
We recognize that without a strong, quality employee base, we would not be where we are today. Our team likes it here too, Branco’s average employee tenure exceeds 10 years, way beyond industry average. We believe our employees are our greatest assets and we work hard to treat them as such. We are always looking for motivated individuals with the skills needed to compete in today’s construction market.
In addition to an annual employee banquet, safety awards, and various other employee recognition programs we also offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Group life insurance for employee and family is provided
- Health insurance is available for all employees and their families. Branco pays 100% of employee’s premium; Branco pays approximately 50% of family’s premiums
- Optional dental, term life, and supplemental accident, cancer policies, and long-term disability
- A flexible spending account is available
- Time Off – 14 Days off for Field Employees
- 401k plan, including company match
- Group short-term disability is provided
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive industry pay
- Employee recognition/company events (annual banquet)
- Paid safety training
Branco Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.