Branco’s Safety Commitment: Branco will not compromise when it comes to the safety of our employees, subcontractors, clients and the public. The Branco leadership team empowers all employees to intervene if they feel a situation is unsafe or has the potential to become unsafe. Our objective is to ensure everyone goes home safe and free from injury. We are committed to leading the industry in quality and providing the tools our employees need to do their job safely. Branco will continue to foster a positive, safety-first culture. Everything we do begins and ends with safety.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we make it our mission to protect them in every way possible. It is our commitment to ensure each employee receives proper safety training, including the recognition of unsafe conditions and understanding the regulations applicable to his/her work environment. Branco strives to be the leader in training as new safety requirements and certifications become available; we are first to inform, instruct and get our team certified and back on the jobsite.
A team without incident ensures a safe jobsite, a positive atmosphere and keeps projects on time and on budget. Branco commits to staying ahead of the curve (rather than keeping up) and continues to use best practices and behave like the leader we are.
Our most recent safety awards
- Certificate of Excellence Driving Safety, Bituminous Insurance Companies, 2007
- Certificate of Excellence Employee Safety, Bituminous Insurance Companies, 2007
- Certificate of Excellence Public Safety, Bituminous Insurance Companies, 2007
- Award for Accident Prevention, Exemplary Safety Record/AGCMO, 2006
- Zero Lost Workdays Safety Award, AGCMO, 2006
- Award for Accident Prevention, AGCMO – 200,001-400,000 work hours, 2011
- Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record by the Associated General Contractors of America, Zero-Incidence Rate – 50,000 work hours and over, Heavy/Industrial Division, 2014
- 2016 award for Zero Incidence Rate– 50,000 Work Hours and Over
- Builders’ Association Safety Excellence Award: Second Place – General Contractor Division – 50,001-300,000 work hours, 2019